Why Liquibase has been downloaded over 45 million times.
Flexible database change
Easily define changes in SQL, XML, JSON, or YAML.
Version control for your database
Order changes and standardize development.
Control when, where, and how database changes are deployed.
Features you know you need.
Supports SQL, XML, YAML and JSON formats
Automatically generate SQL scripts for reviews
Perform rerunnable vs. non-rerunnable changes
Works with the tools and database platforms you use
Undo database changes, either automatically or via custom rollback SQL
Use contexts and preconditions to fine-tune script execution
Free access to Liquibase Hub for data to improve your database change process.
5 ways Liquibase makes your life easier:
- Has the script been applied or not?
- Manually order scripts
- Developers overwrite each other’s changes
- Harder to implement continuous deployments
- Hours spent reworking scripts
to Manage Changes
- Version-controlled database schema changes
- Automatically orders scripts for deployment
- Branching and merging for teams
- Embeds into your product or build tools, like Jenkins
- Easily rollback changes
Community contributor spotlight
Asha KalburgiDatabase Architect
“I have a passion for DevOps and use CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, and Liquibase. I believe change is the only constant in today’s technology fabric.”
Connect with Asha on LinkedIn